Saturday, April 7, 2007

anexo gh26a.6/ndnt87?. Shirley and Laurie in Jamaica.

anexo gh26a.6/ndnt87?

Shirley and Laurie in Jamaica

Shirley was there and the moon was up. And I fell in love with her. Again. She was, at least, fifty years old. And I was in love with her. Quite strange. She was so pretty. I looked at her and there was no time. It had disappeared. It was gone. There was no time anymore. She looked like a pretty young me. And I was in love. I was a hothead. I couldn’t quite understand it but I went on. I kept on searching about it. And I wasn’t satisfied with that explanation. Nobody gave me an answer, I knew where to go and what was the question but who to ask to. No one but me could really get the answer. Was I prepared to make it? Could I do it for you?

I don’t want it.

I don’t want it now.

It’s not the place.

It’s not the time.

It’s not the right plane.

No comments: